All Passengers using the services of Tiger Balloon Safari do so under the following terms & conditions. By paying for and accepting supply of these services you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Tiger Balloon Safaris, legal name Camping Retreats of India Pvt. Ltd. is the Hot Air Balloon operator licensed and authorized by the DGCA, Air Operator permit details can be provided on request.
Fares may differ according to location of the flight and type of flight. All prices quoted by the company will be exclusive GST, or mutually agreed. A peak season surcharge may apply on certain dates and peak seasons or weekends and public holidays, final price will be given based on the date of flight selected.
3. Alterations & cancellation of a booking
In the unfortunate event you should have to alter or cancel your booking certain fees & conditions apply:
INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS OF LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE-
IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL AND RECEIVE A REFUND:
- Within 02 days of the flight you will not receive a refund.
- Between 03- 07 days prior to the flight, a 50% per person cancellation fee will be applicable.
- Between 08 -15 days prior to the flight, a 25% per person cancellation fee will be applicable.
-With more than 15 day’s notice, you will receive full refund.
IF YOU WISH TO ALTER YOUR FLIGHT BOOKING
- NO changes are permitted within the 02 days prior to your flight.
- A 25% per person rebooking fee will be charged for flight date alterations prior to 03 days before the flight.
CORPORATE GROUPS AND GROUP BOOKINGS OF 10 OR MORE PEOPLE-
IF YOU WISH TO ALTER YOUR BOOKING OR CANCEL SOME OR ALL PASSENGERS ON YOUR BOOKING AND RECEIVE A REFUND:
- Within 14 days of the flight you will not receive a refund. Changes to date will not be accepted.
- Between 14 days and 21 days prior to a flight, a 50% per person cancellation fee will be deducted from your amount. Same 50% fee will apply to change of date.
- With more than 21 days notice of a flight, changes to date or passenger numbers can be made but for cancellation of entire booking a Rs. 5,000 per booking fee will be deducted from your amount.
Tiger Balloon Safaris reserves the right to amend these fees and notice periods.
CUSTOMIZED EVENTS/PACKAGES –
They have separate cancellation, alteration & refund conditions which will be emailed to you or your agent prior to booking. Usually 50% cancellation applies once the booking is cancelled.
FAILURE TO SHOW
You will lose the full cost of your flight if you fail to show for your flight no matter what the reason. No refunds or flight rescheduling are allowed. You may send someone else in your place if you wish – please let us know the name of the replacement person before the flight.
Our obligations to you:
Your obligations to us:
- The booking will entitle you to participate in a hot air balloon flight experience at a particular date including
- The preparation and inflation of the balloon for flight
A flight in a hot air balloon
A commemorative certificate signed by the pilot/Engineer
The recovery of the balloon at the end of the flight
- Hot Air balloon flights are completely dependent upon weather and are regulated by the Indian Aircraft Rules& Civil Aviation Requirements, It may be necessary to postpone a flight at any time if in our judgment the conditions are not safe or the flight would not be permitted under the Indian Aircraft Rules. We will give you as much warning as operational procedures allows of any postponement but in order to ensure your safety we reserve the right to postpone a flight at any time up to the moment of launch.
- It is intended that the balloon will be in the air for approximately 1 hour but the pilot has ultimate responsibility for deciding the duration and conduct of any flight and the appropriate time and place of any landing. We cannot guarantee that a flight will follow any particular direction.
- We carry limited insurance cover against the risk of any injury to passengers and their belongings during the course of our flights in accordance with international agreements covering such flights. The level of cover varies from time to time as a result of currency fluctuations and you may not consider it adequate. We can provide further details upon request and if you do not consider the amount of insurance cover would be adequate to compensate you for any loss whether for death personal injury or damage to your belongings you should take out your own additional cover. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment and personal effects including clothing brought with you on the flight nor for death or personal injury above the level of our insurance cover unless it has been caused by our recklessness.
- We do not accept liability for any costs or expenses you incur if we have to postpone any flight, where the reason for the postponement is beyond our control.
- We cannot supervise vehicles parked at the meeting point for a flight and vehicles and their contents are left at your risk and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage to your vehicle or contents unless it is due to our negligence.
- We are not qualified to express an opinion confirming that you are fit to fly and you must ensure that you are fit to fly.
- You must not fly if you are suffering from any serious medical condition, or have recently undergone surgery unless you have a certificate of your fitness to fly from your doctor.
- You must not fly if you are pregnant or under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Our paramount consideration is for your safety and the safety of others participating in the flight and you must obey all requests and instructions issued by any of our representatives and take particular care to abide by any safety instructions given.
- The pilot has complete discretion as to whether to allow you to take part in the flight and will refuse to allow you to do so if in his opinion you would be a risk to the balloon to other passengers or to yourself.
- We will not fly children under the age of 5 years. A child under the age of 14 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- You should wear such appropriate clothing as is advised to you in advance of the flight.
- Do not wear valuable clothes and shoes as sometimes deposits from the burners can cause staining on light colored clothing.
- We often land in areas that require sports shoes.
- On occasions we may be required to move launch sites on the day of your flight, this move will only be due to adverse wind directions, so as to achieve the flight safely and within the rules of the Air Law.
Tiger Balloon Safari
C-5/ 14 (LGF)
New Delhi 110070 India